Aging Studies Paper Essay Assignment Paper
Aging Studies Paper Essay Assignment Paper
Aging Studies Paper: The final paper is worth 14 points and 20% of the final grade. The paper should be between 12-15 pages in length and use at least 12 scholarly references, only two of which may be scholarly websites. For this assignment, students are to select an aging-related topic of interest to them to conduct library research on and on which to prepare a research paper (eg. caregiver for a dementia patient, culture change in nursing homes and the Eden Alternative, intergenerational relationships, marriage in later life, sibling relationships in later life, adjustment to widowhood, grandparenting and well being of older adults, parenting grandchildren, coping with chronic disease, exercise and nutrition in later life, cardiovascular wellness in aging, recovering from stroke or heart attack in later life, diabetes in later life, intellectual functioning in later life, creativity and aging, etc.).
The assignment is broken down into steps (references, outline of paper, draft of paper, final paper), and the final paper is worth 14 points and 20% of the final grade.
A. References for the paper: This assignment is worth 10 points and 5% of the final grade. Students are required to find and use at least 12 scholarly references for this assignment and NO MORE THAN TWO of these may be scholarly websites such as government websites (eg. National Institute of Aging, National Institutes of Health,university websites, professional association websites such as the American Heart Association, American Cancer Society, National Council on Aging, National Center and Caucus on the Black Aged, etc.). Students are to use scholarly book chapters and scholarly peer reviewed journals from the library.
THE TOPIC IS WIDOWHOOD
I. Introduction: Brief description of the topic and why it is important to aging studies and aging services/policy.
II. Body: List the most important ideas for the paper:
a. Main idea one and supporting detail or information
b. Main idea two and supporting detail or information
c. Main idea three and supporting detail or information, etc.
III. Conclusion: Briefly summarize the most important points in the paper and directions for future research and implications for aging services and/or policy.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers got you covered. Our Top Nursing Essays writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional top nursing paper writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing assignments and the best place to get top nursing essays done.
Our top nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Order nursing papers crafted by our top nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.