Clinical Guidelines and Nursing Sensitive Outcomes Essay Assignment Paper
Clinical Guidelines and Nursing Sensitive Outcomes Essay Assignment Paper
This paper is critical and the writer must make sure that all details are taking into consideration. every question must have a detail respond. hear below are the instructions and also some resources that will be use for this paper , let the writer reference to all the resources are he writes the paper . Take note that each section must have 3 cited sources from pear review scholarly articles.
This paper is in two section just as some of my other papers. It should have a reference list at the end of each section, and proper grammar must be used to complete this paper. It has been cited in most of my papers that proper grammar and spellings was not applied and that has caused me a lot of points in this class. As we come to the end of this particular class I want you guys to pay attention to details. Read the instructions and respond accordingly. Take note that all points must be detaily explained. For section A you will use the clinical guidelines which is included hear below to respond to this section of the paper. The link is provided below and you must also quote a minimum of 3 sources for each section.
SECTION A (1.5pages minimum)
Clinical Guidelines and Nursing Sensitive Outcomes
The falls clinical guideline in reference is meant for health care professionals. There is a summary regarding the assessment and screening of falls among the elderly (focused history, physical examinations, functional assessment, and environmental assessment). There are also recommendations for old people in different care settings. The guideline can be obtained fromhttp://www.americangeriatrics.org/health_care_professionals/clinical_practice/clinical_guidelines_recommendations/prevention_of_falls_summary_of_recommendations
– Clearly describe the best practice or clinical guideline above and provide a working link to resource that is helpful in understanding this practice or guideline.
1. Discuss why this best practice or guideline should be utilized in nursing practice. Why do they lead to improved patient outcomes? What are the nursing actions identified in the guideline? What are the nursing sensitive outcomes?
2. End your discussion with suggestions as to how you might implement this evidence-based best practice or clinical guideline in your health care setting. As you do so, identify any potential barriers you might anticipate and offer ways to overcome these barriers.
3. Provide at least three citations with full references to credible nursing scholarly articles supporting your definitions and discussion.
SECTION B (1.5pages minimum)
Collaboration for Research and Evidence-based Practice
1. Consider the role of the nurse as an interdisciplinary team member in completing research and using research findings to inform health care practices.
2. Using insights gained from visiting the Women’s Health Initiative retrieved fromhttp://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/whi/ and by reading the article on collaborative strategies by Engelke and Marshburn (2006):
3. Discuss the role of the advanced practice nurse as an interdisciplinary research collaborator and member of the interdisciplinary team obligated to co-participate in the implementation and use of evidence-based practice.
4. End your discussion by providing an example of an evidence-based change that would require the collaborative efforts of nursing and at least two other health care disciplines and that would lead to quality improvement in healthcare.
5. Provide at least three citations with full references to credible nursing scholarly articles supporting your definitions and discussion.
Resources for this paper
• From your textbooks, read:
• Introduction to Nursing Research Incorporating Evidence-Based Practice
• Chapter 15: “Application of EBP”
• Please retrieve and read the following journal articles.
• Engelke, M.K., & Marshburn, D. M. (2006). Collaborative strategies to enhance research and evidence-based practice. Journal of Nursing Adminstration, 36(3), 131–135.
• Booth, J., Tolson, D., Hotchkiss, R., & Schofield, I. (2007). Using action research to construct national evidence-based nursing care guidance for gerontological nursing. Journal Of Clinical Nursing, 16(5), 945–953.
• Hoss, B., & Hanson, D. (2008). Evaluating the evidence: web sites. AORN Journal, 87(1), 124.
• Munroe, D., Duffy, P., & Fisher, C. (2008). Research for practice. Nurse knowledge, skills, and attitudes related to evidence-based practice: before and after organizational supports. MEDSURG Nursing, 17(1), 55-60.
• Harvath, T., Flaherty-Robb, M., White, D., Talerico, K., & Hayden, C. (2007). Best practices initiative: nurturing partnerships that promote change. Journal Of Gerontological Nursing, 33(11), 19–26.
• Reavy, K., & Tavernier, S. (2008). Nurses reclaiming ownership of their practice: implementation of an evidence-based practice model and process. Journal Of Continuing Education In Nursing, 39(4), 166–172.
• Review these Web resources.
• Revisit Clinical Guidelines and Best Practices such as the following:
• National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence©. Retrieved from
• Revisit Nursing Sensitive Patient Outcomes
• Patient Safety and Quality: An Evidence-Based Handbook for Nurses. Retrieved from http://www.ahrq.gov/qual/nurseshdbk/
• National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators. Retrieved from https://www.nursingquality.org/
• Nursing Sensitive Patient Outcomes (ONS). Retrieved from http://www.ons.org/Research/NursingSensitive/
• Physician-Nurse Collaboration in Research in the 21st Century. Retrieved from http://jco.ascopubs.org/content/22/5/774.full
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers got you covered. Our Top Nursing Essays writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional top nursing paper writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing assignments and the best place to get top nursing essays done.
Our top nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Order nursing papers crafted by our top nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.