Diabetes Case Study Essay Assignment Paper
Diabetes Case Study Essay Assignment Paper
Assessment 1 Semester 1, 2013 Clients Situation This assessment consists of a 1400 word written discussion that requires you, the student, to identify and prioritise the clinical issues within the scenario below. For your top three (3) issues describe and justify the nursing actions /care that should be initiated. In addition identify and discuss one (1) issue relevant to “Community”. The development of a concept map is also mandatory and additional to the 1400 words. Refer to the NRSG366 Unit Outline where the Assessment Information and Marking Criteria are located. James Silva is a 46 year old Indigenous man who lives in a capital city near you. James lives with his wife and 4 children; Karen who is 13 years old, John who is 8 years old, Peter who is 6 years old and Janet who is 3 years old. James is an elder of his community and works part time as a self-employed accountant. Clinical History James developed Chronic Renal Failure three years ago as a result of his diabetes mellitus and is being treated with haemodialysis. His obesity since the age of 24 consequently led to James being diagnosed with Type 2 (non-insulin dependent) diabetes 10 years ago. James attends a local hospital satellite unit where he dialyses for 3-4 hours three time a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings). His haemodialysis access site is an arterio-venous fistula on his right forearm. Two months ago he developed a diabetic foot ulcer on his left outer ankle bone which is being dressed when he attends dialysis, by the dialysis nurse, with hydrogel. James’s current medical diagnoses are: ? Renal failure ? Haemodialysis ? Diabetes mellitus ? Early stage diabetic retinopathy (both eyes) ? Diabetic neuropathy (both feet)
It is Friday and when James turns up for dialysis he states he isn’t feeling too well. You take a blood sugar level which is 20 mmol/L and when you weigh him you find he has gained two kilograms since Wednesday
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers got you covered. Our Top Nursing Essays writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional top nursing paper writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing assignments and the best place to get top nursing essays done.
Our top nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Order nursing papers crafted by our top nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.