Do nurses need to be graduates? Essay Assignment Paper
Do nurses need to be graduates? Essay Assignment Paper
UNIVERSITY OF SALFORD
COLLEGE OF HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE
SCHOOL OF NURSING, MIDWIFERY & SOCIAL WORK
PRE-REGISTRATION BSC (HONS) NURSING SEPTEMBER 2011 INTAKE
YEAR 3 SEMESTER 1/2 – SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT
DEVELOPING THE EVIDENCE BASE FOR PRACTICE MODULE
40 CREDITS – LEVEL 6
SUBMISSION date: Tuesday 08.04.14
FEEDBACK date: Wednesday 30.04.14
RESUBMISSION date: Tuesday 24.06.14
FEEDBACK date: Tuesday 15.07.13
You are required to write a 6000 word report that critically evaluates the evidence underpinning an area of clinical practice and explore the usefulness of this evidence for practice and your client group. You are expected to develop a clear search strategy and critically appraise the quality of the evidence identified. You need to identify the implications for clinical practice and include ways to disseminate your findings. The work will be marked using Level 6 Grade descriptors. You must support your work with appropriate evidence and adhere to the university guide to referencing which can be found by clicking on the following link http://www.informationliteracy.salford.ac.uk/resources/?resources=ref
Produce a robust report that summarises and critically evaluates relevant current evidence in relation to a clearly identified field-specific nursing topic. You will use the report findings to provide a rationale to support practice or to suggest practice changes. You are expected to include ways to disseminate your findings. You will use clear headings to structure your report (for example background and context, aim of report, search strategy, summary of evidence, quality appraisal, discussion, implications for practice and dissemination plan). The module e-workbook provides additional information about how to structure your report.
Your report should include the following:
• Background and context – identify a field-specific nursing topic and outline the rationale for the choice of topic, highlighting key issues;
• Aim of report – develop a robust and clear question that will help you address the topic;
• Search strategy – outline the search strategy that you used to explore research, and how you will identify user and carer perspectives and clinical experiences relating to your question. Include an example of one of your database searches in an appendix;
• Summary of the evidence – describe the evidence that you have identified and discuss its relevance to your topic;
• Quality appraisal – critically appraise the quality of the identified evidence and any identified ethical issues;
• Discussion – critically evaluate the key findings and outline the implications of the evidence for your chosen client group. Present this section using themed sub-headings.
• Implications from practice – identify gaps in the evidence and suggest ways in which these may be addressed in clinical practice;
• Dissemination plan – formulate a plan to disseminate your findings and consider the effectiveness of your chosen dissemination strategies.
You are advised to refer to the module learning outcomes when considering the direction and scope of your report and to discuss this with your academic supervisor.
The work will be marked using Level 6 Grade descriptors. You must support your work with appropriate evidence and adhere to the university guide to referencing which can be found here http://www.informationliteracy.salford.ac.uk/resources/?resources=ref
You must adhere to the word count which is 6 000 words.
All references to patients, clients, health care organisations, medical / nursing documentation should be anonymised in the work you present for assessment. You should make this clear in the introduction of your work.
Under no circumstances must you identify;
• Patient / client / relative / carer / staff names,
• Name of hospital / PCT / clinical area
• Diagnostic information that has identifiable patient data visible
• Documentation where the patient’s / client’s ID, name, address, etc is clearly visible or can be identified.
• Any documents must be photocopied with the names, addresses, Trust and clinical staff names omitted. DO NOT photocopy documents and then try to omit names etc using corrector or black indelible markers as these can show confidential information once the fluid has dried.
This is in line with NMC (2008) The Code: Standards of conduct, performance and ethics for nurses and midwives
Referencing: Information that is only available via the organisation’s INTRANET must be anonymised and referenced as ‘Local Trust’ e.g. local and unpublished clinical guidelines.
Where the healthcare organisation’s information is in the in the public domain i.e. available via the INTERNET then cite these using the normal conventions.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers got you covered. Our Top Nursing Essays writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional top nursing paper writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing assignments and the best place to get top nursing essays done.
Our top nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Order nursing papers crafted by our top nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.