Fundamental of nursing Essay Assignment
Fundamental of nursing Essay Assignment
Assessment Guidelines and Module Learning Outcomes; these express the criteria against which achievement of the learning outcomes will be assessed.
Essay: Exploring a key nursing concept. Word Count: 1500 (+-10%)
You are required to choose a key nursing concept from the list below that applies to professional nursing practice in your chosen field of practice (e.g. Adult, Mental Health, Child, Learning Disability). You need to clearly define the concept of care and give a clear rationale why this is important to your field of nursing practice. It should be explored, and an explanation provided of how this concept relates to the role of the nurse in providing quality care, and to the patient experience. Commentary on its significance to informing your practice as a future nurse is also required.
Examples of Key nursing concepts of care:
Advocacy (and Empowerment)
Dignity & Respect
Patient Centred Care
Module Learning Outcomes
Learning Outcome 1
Be able to begin to explore the core concepts and theory of nursing.
Learning Outcome 2
Be able to understand the principles of contemporary nursing practice in all fields.
Learning Outcome 3
Be able to engage with people and build caring professional and ethical relationships to enable delivery of person centred care.
Learning Outcome 4
Practice practical skills learning and demonstrate practical skills safely.
1. Introduction (150 words). An introduction generally needs to answer the following 3 questions.
a. What? The introduction must begin by clearly explaining what the essay is about. This section needs to explain in your own words what is required in the assignment brief given above.
b. How? The second part of the introduction needs to outline how the essay will be structured. You need to summarise the details given in point 2 below.
c. Why? An introduction needs to articulate why the topic under consideration is of significance.
2. Discussion (1200 words)
a. Define and explain the chosen concept of care, giving a clear description of its relevance to your field of nursing practice (e.g. Adult). (Learning Outcome 1).
b. Explore and discuss how the concept links to contemporary nursing practice and excellent quality of care in your field of nursing practice. (Learning Outcome 2).
c. Explore the importance of the chosen concept in engaging with people who use health and or other related services. (Learning Outcome 3).
d. Explain how the chosen concept can facilitate the development of caring professional and ethical relationships to enable the delivery of person centred care. (Learning Outcome 3).
e. Discuss the significance of the chosen concept in informing your future nursing practice. (Learning Outcome 2).
3. Conclusion (150 words)
a. Summary. Summarise the key learning points that have emerged from your discussion above.
b. Recommendations. Make recommendations on what needs to be done in light of your findings and conclusions.
4. References. Appropriate referencing is an important element of academic writing. Ensure that you have used the most up-to-date UWL Harvard Referencing Guide available from the library. Please be aware that the referencing guide is regularly updated.
5. Appendices. Appendices serve both the writer, and the reader of your essay. In an appendix, you can include material that complements your work but that would be distracting or too long in the text of the essay. It should not however, be information that does not complement what is already in the text. Therefore, material in an appendix must be relevant to the essay, and links and references between the appendix and the essay need to be made in the main text.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers got you covered. Our Top Nursing Essays writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional top nursing paper writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing assignments and the best place to get top nursing essays done.
Our top nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Order nursing papers crafted by our top nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.s