Masters Educated Nurse Interview Essay Assignment Paper
Masters Educated Nurse Interview Essay Assignment Paper
style=”text-align: justify;”>Masters Educated Nurse Interview
interview a nurse who is master’s-prepared in nursing and is using this education in a present position.
Preferably, select someone who is in a position similar to your chosen specialty track. Select: A clinical nurse educator of pediatric specialty, that teaches nurses and nursing assistants about patient care and hospital policies, in-services, and changes based on evidence based practice.
The purpose of the interview is for you to gain insight into the interplay among education, career path, and opportunities.
Be certain to identify specific competencies that the MSN-prepared nurse gained, and is presently using, that reflect advanced education.
Organize your interview narrative around the topics below:
1. Overview of the master’s-prepared nurse’s career
2. Reason for seeking graduate education
3. Description of present position and role
4. Usefulness of graduate education for present role
5. Pearls of wisdom he/she is willing to share
In 750-1,000 words, write the interview in a narrative format. Use the following guidelines:
Within the paper’s introduction, explain your interview selection.
Do not identify the individual by name.
Use centered headings to separate parts of the interview.
In the conclusion, identify one or more competencies from the interview that are consistent with GCU program competencies and/or AACN education essentials. In addition, provide a statement that reflects what you gained from the interview.
GCU program competencies:
Master prepared nurse interview
Master’s Prepared Nurse Interview Interview This is an interview of a Master’s- prepared nurse who has recently assumed an Assistant Director of Nursing position. The intend of the interview is to show how a graduate of a Master of Science in Nursing would adequately prepare a nurse to assume a higher…
Licensed practical nurse , Health care , Nursing home 1478 Words | 4 Pages
Interview of a Nurse
For my conducting an interview assignment, I interviewed Sharon Howard RN, BSN. Sharon has held the position of House Supervisor at a hospital in Morristown Tennessee since 1993. Her position as a House Supervisor requires her to delegate nursing care responsibilities throughout the hospital while at…
Nursing 583 Words | 2 Pages
Master’s-Prepared Nurse Interview Grand Canyon University Theoretical Foundation for Nursing Roles and Practice NUR-502 May 23, 2012 Master’s-Prepared Nurse Interview With the rapid growth in the implementation and use of electronic medical records, there is an increase in how we define the role…
Health informatics , Nursing , Disease management (health) 858 Words | 3 Pages
MASTERS PREPARED NURSE 2
into a new grad nurse residency program. This program was well organized and allowed me to learn key policy and procedures relevant to the area I would be working. During the residency program I also worked with experienced preceptors who helped guide me during my first few months as a nurse. Upon completion…
Mentorship , Job satisfaction 425 Words | 2 Pages
Master s Prepared Interview
MASTER’S PREPARED NURSE INTERVIEW 1 Master’s Prepared Nurse Interview Tammy Henderson Grand Canyon University: NUR 502 October 29, 2014 MASTER’S PREPARED NURSE INTERVIEW …
Mentorship , Diversity (business) , Critical thinking 945 Words | 5 Pages
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers got you covered. Our Top Nursing Essays writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional top nursing paper writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing assignments and the best place to get top nursing essays done.
Our top nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Order nursing papers crafted by our top nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.