MENTAL HEALTH AND AGING Essay Assignment Paper
MENTAL HEALTH AND AGING Essay Assignment Paper
Please use this guidelines focusing on reasons for older adults especially racial-ethnic minority groups under use or non-use of mental health service.
Include: Background, Method, Results, Implication for Nursing Practice (Family Nurse Practitioner), Personal take on mental health and aging, Conclusion.
Some article I have on hand:
1. aging with serious mental illness: an overview and implications for service delivery by Rayan K, al Jurdi
2. Low use of mental health services among older americans with mood and anxiety disorders by Amy L. Byers
3. Access barriers to mental health services for older adults from diverse populations: perspective of leaders in mental health aging
4. caring for an aging America in the 21st century by Robyn I Stone
Research Paper Guidelines
Research Paper: The research paper is intended to provide you with the opportunity to more fully explore your discussion topic, as well as examine it from a more empirical perspective. The paper should be no more than 10 pages in length (not including a cover page or references). It should include at least 3 empirical research articles from reputable journals. Inclusion of materials from popular magazines or the web cannot be used in the paper. The articles should be based on the most current research of your topic area.
Research Paper Instructions: The paper is required to be written in APA format. It should consist of at least 3 empirical research articles from reputable journals. The 3 “empirical articles” must have methods/results sections. You may use as many extra review articles or other empirical articles as you would like, but there must be at least 3studies that are discussed and critiqued in detail. Describe the background, method, results, and conclusions of the 3 empirical research articles. Provide your own “take” on the topic and implications for nursing practice and future research ideas. You must demonstrate that you have gone beyond just a summary, and have critically thought about the topic.
Content: 30 pts.
Clearly state the problem
Introduction to topic (detailed description of the topic)
Explain why the problem is important
Review of the Literature: 20 pts.
Discuss the research literature as it relates to your topic
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed journal articles (within the past 5 years)
Critical Analysis of research and provide future direction
Methodology/Results: 20 pts.
Incorporate critical elements of methodology and data analysis
Interpret results in relation to studies cited in literature review
Implications for Practice: 15 pts.
Discuss results for implications to nursing practice (significance of problem)
and identify possible use of study findings in nursing practice
Scholarship: 15 pts.
Written in clear and understandable language
Provides connections among research articles
Free from typographical, grammatical and spelling errors
Specific APA style information:
Components of paper
Title page: Name, title, class section, date
Body (use headers where appropriate)
References: End of paper with centered title “References”
Margins: One inch margins are required on every side
Font: Times New Roman 12 (size)
Page numbers: Make sure to put page numbers at top right corner of every page
Use Purdue Online Writing Lab (https://owl.english.purdue.edy/owl/resource)
Voice: Avoid 1st person voice for academic writing
Ex Improper “voice” for scholarly writing
For example: In this review, I will show the differences between anti-hypertensive medications for the treatment of malignant hypertension.
Acceptable “voice” for scholarly writing
The researchers concluded there are marked differences in anti-hypertensive medications for the treatment of malignant hypertension.
Use Professional Language
“conducted a study” instead of “did a study”
“examined” instead of “looked at”
“utilize” instead of “use” (where appropriate)
“furthermore” instead of run-on sentences
Organization- Build your paper with a clear thesis, scholarly writing should provide clear and organized thoughts.
Be concise- Delete unnecessary words, phrases and sentences.
Revise and Rewrite- Revision is an ongoing process of rethinking the paper; reconsider your arguments, review your evidence and refine your purpose. Rewriting is a fundamental component of the writing process.
Citations: It is imperative that you review proper citation. It is plagiarism to use other writers’ words and ideas as your own (cite, cite, cite).
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers got you covered. Our Top Nursing Essays writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional top nursing paper writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing assignments and the best place to get top nursing essays done.
Our top nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Order nursing papers crafted by our top nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.