Organ donation Essay Assignment Paper
Organ donation Essay Assignment Paper
PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM !!!
In Ontario, 1,800 people are waiting for a kidney transplant. Today in Canada, persons must agree in advance to have their organs donated. Although these wishes are known, in practice a family member can deny this wish, when the person dies.
Another approach is to have a new law about organ donation. The law will be an opt-out system. That is, it will be assumed that all adults have agreed to organ donation. To not donate, they will have to register with the government. The computer data base would be available for health care workers to check if the person has refused to donate and there is no one to speak for the person. Also, the person can carry a card stating he or she refuses donation. Family members cannot overrule the refusal to donate.
This policy of mandatory donation with the option to opt-out has been used in many countries and has reduced the long lists waiting for organ donations. Do you agree or disagree with this policy and why.
Length: Maximum 5 pages double spaced, excluding cover page and reference list.
Students will be required to make a justified decision using an Ethical Decision Making Model. Ethical theories, principles and concepts need to be integrated into the essay. You may write from the first person to argue your decision.
Minimum of five academic references from the following sources:
a)peer-reviewed articles from nursing ethics and bioethics journals
b)nursing ethics and bioethics books and texts
c)Course text and required readings are not included in the 5 required peer reviewed references
PLEASE! PLEASE!! DO NOT USE THIS TEXTBOOK:
Yeo, M., Moorhouse, A., Rodney, P., & Khan, P. (2010). Concepts and Cases in Nursing Ethics. (3rd ed.). Peterborough, ON: Broadview Press.
ISBN: 9781 55111-735 5
Essay/ Scholarly Paper:
The key elements of the essay are:
Present a thesis and support your position through ethical decision-making.
Recommend, write in first person.
Regarding academic writing: key elements are:
Organization: have an introduction, thesis, explain organization of essay, develop ideas, have a conclusion
Writing style is clear and succinct with correct use of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and referencing format.
Correct use of APA 6th edition.
This grade is reserved for outstanding work of exceptional quality.
All the following strengths are demonstrated at an exceptional high level.
• Thorough, in depth knowledge of concepts, theory, nursing practice and /or course material. .
• Discussion or mastery of the topic, question or field of study is in accurate and in depth
• Excellent comprehension of the subject
•Excellent critical and analytical thinking. May challenge accepted ideas and interpretation of nursing knowledge.
• Displays creativity and originality
• Innovative ideas on the subject.
•Contains original and credible argument or presentation
•Attention given many details, perspectives and complexity of the topic
• Excellent use of the literature, and draws on a wide range of current and/or relevant sources that serve as the foundation of arguments/proposals.
•Consistently strong in respect to structure, expression, mechanics (grammar, punctuation, and spelling), and presentation.
•Well organized, linkages evident, and logical conclusions/proposals.
•Writing style is clear and succinct with correct use of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and referencing format.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers got you covered. Our Top Nursing Essays writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional top nursing paper writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing assignments and the best place to get top nursing essays done.
Our top nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Order nursing papers crafted by our top nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.