Professionalism in context Essay Assignment Paper
Professionalism in context Essay Assignment Paper
Length: Word limits:
Part A: 300 words
Part B: 500 – 600 words maximum
Two choices for Part B
See details below for each Part.
One of the most important aspects of any professional portfolio is the ongoing development and monitoring of professional learning goals and needs. These goals are developed by:
1. Assessing the shortfall (learning goals) between where you are now and where you want to be as soon as possible in your new graduate nurse (NGN) transition year. This will become evident through exploration of particular competencies, skills or values as they are presented in nursing literature and through your personal and/or clinical reflections;
2. Prioritising and listing your goals and needs clearly;
3. Determining the learning resources, activities and/or strategies needed to meet your goals and needs;
4. Identifying possible evidence of achievement .
These 4 steps are relevant to Part A and B but the goals are different 92325 Professionalism in Context
PART A: –
Even though there are many areas of practice for which learning goals could be identified, those chosen below reflect the objective and content of this subject and are framed by the transition needs of the NEW GRADUATE NURSE (NGN).
For each of the following topics the group is to identify at least one short-term professional learning goal or need relevant to the transition year and discuss why you believe this to be important in your transition year. All of the areas below must be covered. Ensure your identified goals or needs are supported by reflections on recent clinical activities, subject readings or resources, and class discussion as noted in the 4 steps above:
– The nurse as manager ( keep in mind I’m a NGN )
The identification and explanation of the learning goals should be supported by reflection on recent clinical or personal experience, subject readings, subject resources, lectures, and class discussions.
It is important that you evaluate your experiences, strengths and knowledge. Ask yourself “What does this show me about my understanding of the role of the NGN and the transition experience? What does it show me about my potential as a leader, educator, employee or manager”?
Identification of resources, activities and strategies that you could use to meet these learning and professional goals.
Evidence of accomplishment – how might you know that you have achieved your goal?
After you have completed this stage of the assessment the deficits you have identified can be addressed before or during your early new graduate year.
Part B: 500 words
– Consider your career long-term and think about where you would like to be in about five (5) years.
– Identify one (1) long term goal that you can realistically aspire to; one that could provide a focus for your early career development.
– Discuss why this goal has meaning and how it will motivate you. This discussion should be, as in Part A, supported by reflection on recent clinical or personal experience, subject readings, lectures, and class or online discussions, including standards and competencies.
– Describe how you will make progress towards this goal over the early stage of your career – what resources, activities and strategies you will use.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers got you covered. Our Top Nursing Essays writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional top nursing paper writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing assignments and the best place to get top nursing essays done.
Our top nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Order nursing papers crafted by our top nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.