Quantitative Critique Essay Assignment Paper
Quantitative Critique Essay Assignment Paper
What is the research question or issue in this study?
Was the problem clear?
Is the problem significant for nursing?
Is the question and/or hypothesis explicitly stated?
If not hypothesis, what do you think is the research question or hypothesis?
Did the research clearly specific the study variables?
Literature review (p. 127)
What is the quality of the literature review?
Are the sources:
? Up-to-date and based mainly on primary sources?
? Solid basis for the study?
Conceptual/Theoretical framework (p. 143)
Is the theoretical or conceptual framework identified?
If so, is it a nursing framework or drawn from another discipline?
Methodology Protection of Human Research Participants (p. 93)
Was the study approved by IRB or ethics review board?
What steps were taken to protect study participants (describe if in the article or state what you can infer from the article?
Research Design (p. 170)
What was the research design?
Is the design appropriate for the study?
Did the design minimize bias and threats to internal construct and external validity?
If there was an intervention, describe it.
Did the researchers minimize bias?
Was the staff trained appropriately?
Sample and Setting (p.183)
Who are the participants?
Is the setting or group described
What type of sampling strategy was used?
How the sample size estimated (e.g. Power Analysis)
Was the sample size adequate?
Was bias minimized (might be addressed in the article)
Data Collection/Measurement (p. 209)
What methods were used to collect the data?
Were the key variables operationalized (defined – look at Tables)?
Were validated instruments (e.g. Beck’s Depression Scale) used and described?
Did the researchers provide the reliability and validity of the instruments used (e.g. Cronbach alpha #).
? If so, explain what the number means.
? Was there a rationale given for data collection tools used?
Results Data Analysis (p. 243)
What methods were used for data analysis?
Was the statistical method(s) described?
Was evidence provided to show that the analysis was accurate and replicable?
Were results significant?
What do the results tell you about the plausibility of the hypotheses?
Discussion Discussion of Findings (p. 261)
What were the major findings?
Did the researcher report limitations of the study?
What are the implications for nursing practice?
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers got you covered. Our Top Nursing Essays writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional top nursing paper writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing assignments and the best place to get top nursing essays done.
Our top nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Order nursing papers crafted by our top nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.