READMISSION OF LVAD PATIENTS Essay Assignment Paper
READMISSION OF LVAD PATIENTS Essay Assignment Paper
Develop a searchable question using the PICOT format. (The question is a single statement identifying the components of PICOT.)
The PICOT question must be based on LVAD patients with recurring line drive infections that lead to re-admissions to the ICU. (Or something regarding the readmission of LVAD patients to ICU.
Refer to “Developing a Question” and “Topic 1: Checklist.” (Documents attached)
Preview and utilize the “Topic 1 Checklist.” (ATTACHED) This resource will assist you in organizing your work and will provide additional information regarding the assignment.
Consider the clinical environment in which you are currently working or have recently worked (SURGICAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT) Collaborate with a leader or educator in the clinical environment to identify a problem (READMISSIONS OF LVAD PATIENTS), issue, or educational deficit upon which to build a proposal for change.
In a paper of no more than 800 words, describe the nature of the problem, issue, or educational deficit. Include the following in your discussion:
1.The setting and/or context in which the problem, issue, or educational deficit can be observed.
2.Detailed description of the problem, issue, or educational deficit.
3. Impact of the problem, issue, or educational deficit on the work environment, the quality of care provided by staff, and patient outcomes.
4. Gravity of the problem, issue, or educational deficit and its significance to nursing.
5. Proposed solution to address the problem, issue, or educational deficit.
Locate a minimum of 15 peer-reviewed articles that describe the problem or issue and that support the proposed solution. Eight of the 15 articles must be research-based (e.g., a study which is qualitative, quantitative, descriptive, or longitudinal).
Preview each of the 15 articles chosen by reading the article abstracts and summaries.
Hint: Article abstracts and summaries provide a concise description of the topic, research outcomes, and significance of findings.
Perform a rapid appraisal of each article by answering the following questions (one to two sentences are sufficient to answer each question):
1.How does each article describe the nature of the problem, issue, or deficit you have identified?
2.Does each article provide statistical information to demonstrate the gravity of the issue, problem, or deficit?
3.What are example(s) of morbidity, mortality, and rate of incidence or rate of occurrence in the general population?
4.Does each article support your proposed change?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA 6 guidelines!!!!!! PLEASE CITE REFERENCES AND PROVIDE REFERENCES IN APA 6. An abstract is not required.
MODULE 1 TEMPLATE IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE ENTIRE PAPER SHOULD LOOK LIKE.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers got you covered. Our Top Nursing Essays writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional top nursing paper writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing assignments and the best place to get top nursing essays done.
Our top nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Order nursing papers crafted by our top nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.